Land Use, Real Estate, Regulatory, Business and Litigation Attorneys in Denver Provide Outstanding and Experienced Legal Counsel
Developing relationships with individuals, businesses, and entrepreneurs throughout Colorado
At Hoban & Feola, LLC, our attorneys have more than 80 years of combined legal experience. We are committed to providing compassionate and accessible legal services to local entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals, and we accomplish this by building strong and enduring personal relationships with our clients. By understanding you and your goals, we can develop strategies that are specifically tailored to your needs.
Committed to flexible, high-quality legal services with a personal focus
What distinguishes our firm from other Denver-area law firms is our commitment to transparency — we work hard to ensure our clients understand the legal process from the beginning of their case to its successful conclusion by providing:
- Personal service -- We are dedicated to establishing and building lasting personal relationships with each of our clients. By getting to know you and your needs as thoroughly as possible, we can develop and implement a strategy that best meets your goals. Whether you come to us for help with land use, eminent domain or real estate matters, regulatory and business law or complex litigation matters, your likelihood of success is increased through the time we spend getting to know you.
- Communication -- We know that communication between an attorney and client is essential to a successful outcome. By employing attorneys who are fluent in Russian and Spanish, we hope to remove language barriers and provide clear, cogent advice.
- Flexibility -- We understand that for many Coloradans, life is replete with challenges and difficulties. We try to ease your burdens by being flexible in our practice while remaining committed to providing high-quality legal services. To that end, we offer flexible fee arrangements and office hours to accommodate you.
Providing legal services across an array of related fields
At Hoban & Feola, our dynamic, ambitious attorneys provide a broad collective skill set informed by each attorney’s focus in a specific area of law. We frequently collaborate by drawing on the knowledge and experience of our colleagues in related areas of law. We provide counsel and advocacy in a range of legal areas, including:
- Eminent domain law -- When the government exercises eminent domain, it is required to provide just compensation. We stand up for the rights of property owners and ensure that adequate compensation is paid. We handle inverse condemnation, regulatory takings, and partial takings and assist displaced owners and businesses relocate and reestablish their business.
- Real estate, zoning and eminent domain -- If you’re considering purchasing or leasing property, our attorneys can assist you with any real estate, zoning, eminent domain and land use issues.
- Commercial marijuana and hemp business development -- Despite shifting attitudes on cannabis, many entrepreneurs still face significant legal hurdles in hemp, recreational and medical marijuana business development. We support your rights under the law to conduct business and can assist with land use issues, landlord-tenant issues, regulatory issues, employment matters and licensing matters.
- Class actions in employment law -- Our class action practice focuses on employment law. We have successfully handled numerous class action employment law Title VII claims including wage claims, employment discrimination and FMLA.
- Business law general counsel and transactions -- As general counsel for business law clients, our firm handles transactional issues including formation, organization and business contracts as well as answering day-to-day legal questions and providing regular advice.
- Business law and commercial litigation -- As an extension of our general counsel services, we also handle complex commercial litigation. Our business law litigation attorneys are experienced in large scale contract disputes, partnership disputes, fiduciary duty issues and contract disputes, to name a few.
Contact us today for eminent domain, business development and commercial litigation services in metro-Denver
At Hoban & Feola, LLC, we provide high-quality legal services in a number of related fields. To schedule an appointment at our convenient Denver office, please call us at 303-674-7000 or contact us online today.